What are publishing people reading outside of work?* A sampling:
- Lots of you just finished or are reading The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, which is Oprah's most recent Book Club pick (as predicted by GalleyCat readers!) and #2 on the New York Times Hardcover Fiction bestseller list.
- David Sedaris's When You Are Engulfed in Flames was also a popular choice, as was
- The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz, newly released in paperback.
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- That Potato Peel book
- Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler. (Also referred to as "Is That You, Vodka?")
POLITICAL FOODY BOOKS
- The Omnivore's Dilemma and In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
- The United States of Arugula by David Kamp
- The Fortune Cookie Chronicles by Jennifer 8. Lee